Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Zoey and Sassafras series.
- #1: Dragons and Marshmallows (Zoey and Sassafras #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Monsters and Mold (Zoey and Sassafras #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Merhorses and Bubbles (Zoey and Sassafras #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Caterflies and Ice (Zoey and Sassafras #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Pod and the Bog (Zoey and Sassafras #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Unicorns and Germs (Zoey and Sassafras #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Grumplets and Pests (Zoey and Sassafras #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Wishypoofs and Hiccups (Zoey and Sassafras #9) (Paperback): $6.99
Oh no There's a big problem with the forest roses . . . magical roses that are very important because they are the first food for newborn hippogriffs. Can Zoey, Pip, and Sassafras use their science know-how to fix the magical roses before the hippogriff eggs hatch?
About the Author
Asia Citro has an M.Ed in Science Education and was a classroom science teacher for many years before deciding to stay home full time after the birth of her daughter. She lives near Seattle with her wonderful husband, two awesome children, and two destructive cats. She started writing Fun at Home with Kids in February of 2013 and has since spent many late nights experimenting with new play recipes, sensory materials, and science experiments. She is the author of 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: the best and easiest playtime activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com, The Curious Kid's Science Book: 100+ Creative Hands-on Activities for Ages 4-8, A Little Bit of Dirt: 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature, and the chapter book series Zoey and Sassafras. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, The Chicago Tribune, Today, Disney Baby, MSN, King 5 TV, and Highlights, among others. To read about her most recent late night discoveries or to see more photos of her adorable kids at play, visit www.funathomewithkids.com.Marion Lindsay has always loved stories and pictures, so it made perfect sense when she decided to become a children's book illustrator. She has been awarded the Egmont Best New Talent Award. When she's not illustrating children's books, Marion paints glass and makes jewelry. Find out more at marionlindsay.co.uk. Marion lives and works in Gloucestershire, England.